The following blogs participated in the synchblog on ‘Focus’ by Lovett Weems
- Jim writes about ‘Young Clergy and Farm Teams‘ at Adventures in Revland.
- Kirk writes about the insensitivity of a tsunami metaphor and contextualized outcome based reporting at Signs Unseen.
- Jeremy (that’s me!) writes about Form, Function, and repeating history from the EUB/MEP merger at Hacking Christianity.
- Brandon writes about the unanswered questions Focus doesn’t ‘focus’ on at his website.
- Jim writes about “Death, Dollars, Disciples” and at Epistle of Jim.
- Finally, Tom has some substantial comments on specific sections of the book on the ‘Focus’ Discussion Post.
Any more? Add them to the comments below!
Next Up: ‘Back to Zero’ Discussion on March 1st. See the Schedule here. Join us for the Lenten Study!(updated 2-29-2012 with Brandon’s post and Jim’s post.)