I post a lot of videos. I apologize. But for some reason, I’ve gotten to see a lot of great videos lately. But this one is by far my favorite at the moment.
Did you see the…
- They had to park far away because the regulars took the close spots
- Reserved parking spaces for the “Managers” and “Baristas”
- Greeters ignoring people. Locked doors, only a few actually open.
- HILARIOUS HILARIOUS POSTERS!!! BWA HA HA!
- coffee is good. ALL THE TIME. And all the time…COFFEE IS GOOD.
- Pointing out the visitors and embarassing them.
- Making visitors fill out forms and such, instead of just feeding their souls.
- “deep down inside, I know the beans been planted”
- “I couldn’t find the bathrooms.”
- “so, we’ll see you next week, right?”
Thoughts? What do you think about the stereotypes? And what about your church…does it struggle with these same issues too?