Policy updated November 2015
- HackingChristianity.net is syndicated on UM-Insight and the Methoblog. It often earns media mentions by United Methodist Reporter and UMNS. It is also linked to frequently by RMN Flashnet and MFSA E-News.
- HackingChristianity.net, according to Google AdSense, has a 90-day average of 1100 ad-viewers per day.
- Each blog post is publicized to 4200 Twitter followers, 4000 Facebook followers, and 241 LinkedIn contacts, maximizing impact of your marketing.
- HackingChristianity.net is an active blog which has produced 40 posts in the past 90 days, accumulating 392 comments on those posts (average of 9 comments per post)
Ad Units Available
- Standard Sidebar: The first Box after the Search Engine (wide placement #1, #2) and the first box after the Social Media boxes (tall placement #3, #4). These are the first ads that a desktop viewer would see.
- After-Post ad: The horizontal Box after the Author byline (placement #5). This is actually the first ad that a mobile viewer would see.
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see where these ad units lie on a typical page.
- The industry-standard rate for advertising is 10% of the average ad-viewers per day, as determined by Google AdSense. With a November 2015 30-day average of 538, the advertising cost is rounded down to $50 per month.
- The industry-standard size of an advertising box is a 125×125 pixel square. Our strategy is to offer more than double the standard size with tall (175×350) or wide formats (350×175) for the $50 rate.
- A full 350×350 square or the 650×100 After Post Ad Unit is $100 per month.
- The advertising contract is renegotiable after term, with the price going up or down based on visitors (as determined by Google’s AdSense).
- All prices negotiable.
- Contact Rev. Jeremy Smith (blog owner) to discuss further options. Click here.
See below image for Ad Unit placement