Wow, almost a year since I last shamelessly plugged for subscriptions.
HX has gotten a lot of traffic in the past few days…6,000 visits (new and repeat) since March 8th. So where are people coming from? From Google Analytics, 90% of the traffic is from the USA with other primarily English-speaking countries taking the bulk of the rest: UK, Canada, Australia. This makes sense given the language barrier. India has double the amount of visitors of any other non-English country.
But focusing on the USA, I finally found the map feature and thought this was really interesting. This is the number of visits since March 8th (when the
Glenn Beck Justice story was first posted)
But we’re not done and will slink off into the night…there’s tons of free ways to interact with and get to know the HX Community. Here’s some ways to connect:
- Subscribe to the Newsfeed. Seriously, there’s no better way to keep up with all your blogs in a feed reader like Google Reader. I’ve written more about it here: About Subscriptions
- Become a fan on Facebook (if you want, you can follow the blog on BlogNetworks too!)
- Follow me on Twitter. I don’t often post blog posts there, so it is more day-to-day musings that don’t need to become blog posts yet.
- Subscribe on the Kindle. Pretty cool, eh?
- Read my Google Reader Shared Items (you can also get this as a newsfeed too!)
- Dude, drop me an email. Seriously. I’ll read it.