This is a gifted review. As always, while I claim I can be bought, buying me doesn’t guarantee you will get gold stars…but hopefully you will get good feedback!
I was gifted a copy of iPastor from the developer of this iPhone application. It’s basically a CRM for pastors that allows you to input a person’s contact info but then append five areas to their contact info:
- Connection: drop-down list of how you know the person (church member, visitor, etc)
- Situation: drop-down list of what’s up (grief, end of life, decision-making, etc)
- Care strategy: drop-down list of how to respond (visit nursing home, card, prayer, etc)
- Delegated to: fill in the blank
- Notes: fill in the blank.
- Connect with the Contacts module in the iPhone so I can simply select individuals or auto-complete individuals or grab most recent individual instead of typing in their info all over again. That would remove 90% of my frustration and be a time-saver.
- Allow for custom fields of ministry needs or responses. There’s a lot of drop-down lists which makes for an easier program but isn’t as customizable as I’d like it to be.